PRE-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES & FEASIBILITY
BCMG partners with our client and the architect early in the planning process to provide:
- Comprehensive information, allowing fewer discrepancies and area of concern.
- A realistic assessment of the scheduling and delivery.
- Inclusive pre-construction project budgeting.
- Working with the client, architect and contractor so the final project design will be consistent with the pre-construction project budget.
- Phasing plans when it will benefit the client.
- FF&E schedule for relocation, procurement or disposal.
- Identification of tele/data requirements and coordination with client I.T. professionals.
DESIGN BUILD CONSULTING
BCMG works with our clients to provide a single, professional source to manage all elements of the project involving design, permitting, cost, logistics, quality and schedule. This is accomplished by:
- Early identification of client requirements.
- Managing the production of full construction documents (architectural & engineering)
- Securing the General Contractor and planning and securing of permits for construction.
- Engaging general and subcontractors with the resources and expertise needed to deliver the desired results.
- Managing the construction process through client occupancy and project closeout.
CONSTRUCTION, PROCUREMENT & MOVE MANAGEMENT
BCMG is an extension and voice of our clients. Through team efforts, we determine our clients’ needs and ensure those needs are met.
- Review project plans and specifications for accuracy and administrative requirements of the client.
- Invitation to bid and bid evaluation to insure the contract is awarded to the low, responsive, and responsible bidder. (Bid evaluations include move management, tele/data etc., depending on the client and needs.)
- Create change order estimates, value engineering estimates, and negotiate costs with contractors and vendors.
- Maintain project information including submittals, changes, and close out records.
- Review project schedules, monitor progress, and take corrective action to meet due dates.
- Utilize the resources of the WEB to enhance productivity in project management operations.
- Coordinate project completion, commissioning of facilities, and post occupancy inspections.